Terms and Conditions
- The website executivesearch-network.be (hereafter referred to as the « Website ») belongs to the undertaking NDA Consult SPRL (registered with the Compagnies register of Belgium (KBO/BCE) number 823.114.779) and D-Consultancy SPRL (registered with the Compagnies register of Belgium (KBO/BCE) number 544.681.328), having its registered offices at Avenue Roger Vandendriessche 18b20 – 1150 Brussels (hereafter referred to as “D-Network”).
NDA Consult SPRL ”Your Recruitment Partner” is registered under the Agreement number :
- W.RS.981 (Region Wallonne)
- 00508-405-20140207 (Region Bruxelles-Capitale)
D-Consultancy SPRL “Your Staffing and Contracting Partner” is registered under the Agreement number:
- W.RS.980 (Region Wallonne)
- 00509-405-20140207 (Region Bruxelles-Capitale)
- D-Network is the trade name under which the company NDA Consult SPRL and D-Consultancy SPRL referred to above operates and is known on the market.
- D-Network is a Recruitment & Consultancy company specialized in permanent and freelance recruitment / placement services, from national to multinational companies covering all industry markets and focusing on several sectors: ICT-Network, BioTechnology-Network, Sales-Network, Financial-Network,RealEstate-Network, DigimarCom-Network, Engineering-Network, HR & Administration Network.
- The terms and conditions set out below (hereafter referred to as the “Terms”), are applicable to all users (hereafter referred to as a ‘Candidate’) visiting or using the Website and sets forth the rules of the appropriate use of the Website.
Acceptance and binding force of the Terms
- By using the Website a Candidate acknowledges to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms.
- D-Network may modify the Terms from time to time, in particular to comply with new regulation or legislation and to improve the quality of the Website’s use. A Candidate obliged to consult regularly the Terms to be informed of the implemented modifications and to comply with them.
The services of D-Network
- D-Network is a recruitment & consultancy company who, at the request of a client or on its own initiative, provides specialized candidates, whether with an employment contract or with a consultancy agreement.
- D-Network searches and verifies the Candidate’s abilities and qualifications before presenting him/her to a client.
- D-Network is the data controller of a Candidate’s personal data under the Belgian Privacy Act of December 8th 1992. All personal data shall be registered in the data base of D-Network and used for analyzing a Candidate’s abilities, qualifications and, in general, the possibility of offering a Candidate a contract.
- A Candidate’s personal data shall only be transferred to a third party for the purpose of making a job offer to the Candidate. Under no other circumstances shall personal data be transferred to any third party.
- D-Network emphasizes not to transfer any sensitive data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophic beliefs, trade-union membership, data concerning health or sex life, degrading or malicious information or any other information which is not relevant regarding the job’s profile.
- A Candidate shall have the right to access its personal data and, as appropriate, to have its personal data adapted and rectified.
- A Candidate shall have the right to object to the processing of its personal data for purposes of direct marketing. Even if D-Network does not use a Candidate’s data for these purposes, D-Network is legally bound to inform a Candidate fully of its rights.
- A Candidate has to provide data which is exact and in accordance with all applicable legislation and public policy. A Candidate shall indemnify D-Network against any claim resulting from the non-compliance with this obligation.
- The Website does not use any cookies itself nor third party’s cookies.
Hyperlinks to other websites
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. It is a Candidate’s sole responsibility to visit or download any data from a third party website. D-Network makes best efforts in selecting any hyperlink and shall in no event be liable for any damages resulting from the use of hyperlink to a third party website, including the use of such website.
Intellectual property rights
- The Website and all its content, in particular, but not limited to texts, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, designs, drawings, videos, audio fragments, photos, lay-out and all other works and distinctive signs presented on the Website are protected by the intellectual property rights and personality rights of which D-Network is the holder or a licensee. Without D-Network’s express written consent, no such content can be used or transferred to third parties.
- Any reproduction, communication to the public, modification or representation, in whole or in part, of any content from the Website shall be forbidden, regardless of the medium, the process of reproduction, representation and/or modification and regardless of its duration. Any non-authorised act shall be qualified as an act of counterfeit which is an criminal infringement and shall be prosecuted accordingly.
- A Candidate is allowed to download, present or print the content of the Website for personal, non commercial use if indicating clearly D-Network and the Website as the source of the content.
- Any use of D-Network’s trade names, trademarks or logos is expressly forbidden without D-Network’s prior written approval. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of the trade name, the trademark, the logo, regardless of the fact it is used for payable referencing purposes, as for the creation of hyperlinks or any other technical manner of internet navigation, as well as for any other use of trademark or the trade name and whether for advertising purposes or not.
- A Candidate shall use the Website at its sole risk. In any event, D-Network shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, such as, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of information, or any other pecuniary loss or damage resulting from the access to, the use of, or the information on, the Website.
- D-Network shall make its best efforts to guarantee the access to the Website at all time. D-Network shall however not be liable, regardless of the cause, for any dysfunction of the Website.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The present Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Belgium. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.